Baybayin is a prehispanic Philippine script that was used before and during the 16th & 17th centuries before being replaced by the Latin Alphabet. Baybayin script still survived and has seen some revival in the modern Philippines. (Wikipedia)
The government is promoting the use of the script which was written on various Philippine Seals or Logos, Philippine Passports, Philippine Money, and even in some signages in Manila.
Others have their favorite phrase inked in Baybayin script permanently or temporarily on any part of their body.
- Alpas (Freedom or to become free)
- Tadhana (Destiny)
High-quality temporary tattoos that can be worn every day or in every event that you have to attend to. You can replace your tattoo every 3-5 days if you want to. Bluff your friends and relatives in a very artistic way! VERY COOL! :)
- It looks like real tattoos.
- Water-transfer tattoos.
- Washable / Replaceable.
- Last 4-7days on arm. 1 day if on back/neck/face.
- Skin-friendly. Safe.
- Easy application.
- More designs to choose from.
- Move it out from the plastic and remove its plastic front cover.
- Place the tattoo design face down on your skin.
- Wet/water the paper using a sponge or cotton for 10-20 seconds.
- Carefully remove the paper to check if the tattoo has been transferred.
- If not fully transferred, press down again with wet cotton until thoroughly transferred.
- Let it dry and enjoy your cool new tattoo. :)
HOW TO REMOVE IT?
Simply soak the tattoo with alcohol or any oil for a few minutes, then rub it with cotton (with alcohol/oil) until thoroughly removed.
Paper Size: 148mm (w) x 210mm (ht)
Tattoo Size: ~5x1.5in varies per word/line
Best Fit: Forearm, Hand, Neck, Chest
Other Placements: Upper Arm, Upper Back